Looking for a great place to work that is growing, offers career progression, growth opportunities and recognizes employees for a job well done? Then Carefree of Colorado is the place for you!
Our growth has created immediate openings for a 1st and 2nd shift Production Lead responsible for leading the production line to meet departmental goals of safety, training, quality and productivity and providing our customers with a world class product. We offer a clean & safe work environment.
Production Leads will enjoy a great starting hourly rate, plus eligibility to participate in our quarterly incentive program. First shift employees have the ability to receive $500 incentive payout after 6 months and every 3 months thereafter with satisfactory performance ($2000 per year). Second shift employees have the ability to receive $1000 incentive payout after 6 months and every 3 months thereafter with satisfactory performance ($4000 per year).
INTERESTED? WE WANT YOU TO COME IN AND APPLY TODAY! We accept walk-in applicants Monday -- Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm. We are located at 2145 W 6th Ave, Broomfield, CO 80020. Please come to the west side Applicant Entrance. Resumes may also be submitted to email@example.com.
Production Lead candidates will be responsible for:
· Training employees on processes, Safe Operating Procedures (SOP’s), and quality standards.
· Working alongside the production team, as needed, in order to maintain line flow and meet productivity goals, ensuring completion of daily orders.
· Performing accurate cycle counts and kanban management to ensure inventory accuracy.
· Assisting supervisor/manager in scheduling employee job rotation.
· Processing scrap on a daily and weekly basis.
· Providing input and feedback to Area Supervisor for performance reviews, employee development plans, and training needs for the growth of employees.
· Providing feedback for the creation of written documentation of processes as they pertain to Safety, Quality and Productivity.
· Always seeking opportunities for continuous improvement.
Candidates for the Production Lead position must possess:
· Previous experience in a lead or supervisory role.
· Ability to communicate effectively & positively with team, coworkers and individuals from other departments.
· Stable work history with an excellent attendance record.
· Ability to work on a fast-paced production line as part of a team.
· Ability to stand, walk and lift various weights (can be up to 75 pounds) throughout the shift.
· Computer skills.
We have the following Production Lead positions open:
· 5:00am - 1:30pm Monday through Friday
· 2:45pm - 11:15pm Monday through Friday (Plus $.70 shift differential)
Must be available to work overtime as needed during the week and/or Saturdays.
Previous assembly, electrical or mechanical experience is a plus!
In addition to an excellent starting wage and the yearly incentive, hourly employees are eligible for benefits which include regular performance reviews, perfect attendance bonus hours, medical and life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, training, and opportunities for growth and much more!