Looking for a great place to work with steady income and benefits? Then Carefree of Colorado is the place for you!
We are hiring full time sewing operators with previous industrial sewing experience working with single needle, double needle and serge sewing machines.
2nd shift schedule available:
Full-time employees are eligible for our complete benefit package including medical and life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, paid vacation, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, training and more.
These positions are responsible for the manufacturing and assembly of our awning products with a focus on the achievement of high quality standards.
This position requires the ability to:
• Work on a fast-paced production line as part of a team
• Stand and walk throughout the shift
• Carry and/or lift material of various weights for sewing operations
• Cross train and work in other departments.
As a 2nd shift Sewing Operator, you will receive:
• $1000 incentive payout after 6 months and every 3 months thereafter with satisfactory performance
• $13.70 per hour starting wage, after 3 months you can earn up to $1.00 more per hour with satisfactory performance and attendance
COME IN AND APPLY TODAY
We accept walk-in applications Monday -- Friday
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Carefree of Colorado
2145 W. 6th Avenue
Broomfield, CO 80020
Applicant Entrance (West side of the building)
Listing Active as of: 4/25/18