Are you looking for a place to work where your hard work is acknowledged, appreciated and rewarded? If so, Carefree is the place for you.
Carefree, a division of the Scott Fetzer Company and Berkshire Hathaway, is the world’s premier manufacturer and provider of awnings, shade products and accessories to the global Recreational Vehicle market, Marine OEM and Aftermarkets; and now residential markets too . By leveraging our 46 year history, leading industry position, and financial strength, we are able to provide unique opportunities for both personal and professional growth. We continue to grow and are currently looking for an experienced full-time Team Lead for our Shipping Department on 1st shift. Work hours are Monday through Friday 5:00am – 1:30pm, plus overtime during the week and on Saturdays, as business needs warrant.
The Shipping Lead will supervise and manage the activities of the 1st shift Shipping employees, while ensuring the safety, training, and productivity of the team.
Shipping Lead Responsibilities:
· Managing and assigning the daily workload for 1st Shift Material Handlers while ensuring positive productivity contributions, as well as the safe, timely, accurate loading of all trucks, and accurate inventory tracking for the Shipping department.
· Participating in and administering performance reviews, providing feedback for improvement, and discussing disciplinary issues with the employees.
· Ensuring the safety of all 1st shift Shipping employees and providing guidance on their daily departmental requirements as set forth by their department manager.
· Working closely with the Warehouse and Shipping Managers to meet and achieve all goals and expectations set forth by Carefree of Colorado and its management.
Shipping Lead Requirements:
· Previous warehouse lead or supervisory experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Positive, can-do attitude
· Detail oriented and efficient
· Strong computer skills including ability to work in Word, Excel and Outlook as well as ability to learn proprietary system
· Excellent attendance and work record
We offer competitive wages, quarterly incentives, growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Medical and Life Insurance
· Short-term Disability Insurance
· Voluntary Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
· 401(k) with a company match
· Paid vacations and holidays
· Tuition reimbursement and much more
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in becoming part of our team, please send your resume and salary requirements via e-mail to [email protected], or come in and apply in person, Monday – Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm. If you plan to apply in person, we are located at 2145 W 6th Ave, Broomfield, CO 80020. Please come to our applicant entrance located on the west side of the building.
Please visit our web site at www.carefreeofcolorado.com for more information regarding our company.Active as of: 4/13/18