Carefree of Colorado, a division of the Scott Fetzer Company and Berkshire Hathaway, is the world’s premier provider of awnings, shade products and accessories to the global Recreational Vehicle market, Marine OEM and Aftermarkets as well as residential. Our industry position and financial strength have provided our employees solid careers with opportunity for professional growth throughout our 47 year history.
We have built a strong manufacturing and assembly operation by embracing LEAN principles and investing in technology and our team members. We take pride in the Quality, Value, Performance and Style our customers have come to expect.
The Scheduler position will have direct responsibility for:
· Monitoring and coordinating open sales orders and working with Customer Service in our Broomfield, CO and Elkhart, IN facilities to manage back orders, material availability and future requirements.
· Act as a liaison for the Elkhart, IN distribution location.
· Coordinating with Scheduling, Production and Shipping to ensure emergency type orders are made and shipped to customers in a timely manner.
· Ensuring that all priority and same day orders are produced and successfully shipped to the customer.
· Producing a daily report that includes daily production capacity summary, finished goods inventory status, backorders and plant production status to quota.
· Coordinating with Customer Service, Production, and Shipping for the on-time completion of Amazon orders.
· Creating a firm 48 hour production schedule with capacity available for urgent requirements and priority and same day orders.
· Implementing MRP usage for production scheduling and work order processing.
· Work with Shipping to ensure sales order promise dates coincide with planned shipping schedule; making changes as necessary.
· Assists the Production Planner with key scheduling initiatives.
Qualified Scheduler candidates must possess:
· 1-3 years of experience scheduling in a manufacturing environment
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to communicate well with all levels within the organization.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and MRP systems
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to make difficult decisions timely and autonomously
If you’re an enthusiastic team player who enjoys a fast paced, friendly atmosphere where individuals are acknowledged for their success and provided with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you!
We offer competitive wages, growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Medical and Life Insurance
· Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
· 401(k) with a company match
· Various voluntary insurance coverage options
· Paid vacations and holidays
· Tuition reimbursement and more
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in becoming part of our team, please send your resume and salary requirements.
Please visit our web site at www.carefreeofcolorado.com for more information regarding our company.
Active as of 01-11-2019