Carefree of Colorado, a division of the Scott Fetzer Company and Berkshire Hathaway, is the world’s premier provider of awnings, shade products and accessories to the global Recreational Vehicle market, Marine OEM and Aftermarkets as well as residential. Our industry position and financial strength have provided our employees solid careers with opportunity for professional growth throughout our 46 year history.
We have built a strong manufacturing and assembly operation by embracing LEAN principles and investing in technology and our team members. We take pride in the Quality, Value, Performance and Style our customers have come to expect.
Carefree of Colorado continues to grow and we have an immediate opening for a full-time, On-Line Sales Representative, Monday through Friday. The responsibility of the Online Sales Representative is to reply to incoming electronic communication (email(s) and social media channels) to generate online consumer direct sales. Candidates for this position should be, professional, positive, enthusiastic, thrive in a fast paced office environment and have outstanding attendance.
· Proactively respond to consumer emails that come in via www.carefreeofcolorado.com
· Build proficiency on Carefree products
· Retail Sales of Carefree RV Products and Accessories-recognize buying signals and meet customer’s needs
· Meet or exceed established sales goals
· Build clientele through on-line customer engagement, referrals and correspondence
· Determine and demonstrate understanding of customer's needs
· Partner with warranty team to offer Extended Warranty packages to consumers
· Exhibit professionalism through interactions and communications with customers
· Adhere to all company policies procedures & safety standards
· Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualified candidates must possess the following
· Coordination: The ability to coordinate, prioritize and manage multiple tasks
· Writing: Communicating effectively in writing content so that is easily understood by the customer.
· Active Learning: Understanding and desire to learn and continuously improve.
· Self-Motivator: Enjoys taking initiative to undertake or continue a task with a drive for thoroughness and accuracy. Actively looking for ways to generate sales, improve website content and the customers experience
· Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
· Problem Solving: Identifying problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement relevant solutions.
· Visual Thinking: The ability to represent our brand, products and features visually is critical
· Analysis: The ability to analyze content and determine, what might work with our audience, why it might work, and under what circumstances. Constantly thinking about the customers’ needs and a commitment to generate sales, meet company sales goals.
If you’re an enthusiastic team player who enjoys a fast paced, friendly atmosphere where individuals are acknowledged for their success and provided with opportunities for growth, we want to hear from you!
We offer competitive wages, growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical and Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) with a company match, paid vacations and holidays, tuition reimbursement, and more
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in becoming part of our team, please send your resume and salary requirements to [email protected] .
Please visit our web site at www.carefreeofcolorado.com for more information regarding our company.
Active as of: 8-1-18