Carefree, a division of the Scott Fetzer Company and Berkshire Hathaway, is the world’s premier manufacturer and provider of awnings, shade products and accessories to the global Recreational Vehicle market, Marine OEM and Aftermarkets. By leveraging our 47 year history, leading industry position, and financial strength, we are able to provide unique opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER POSITION
The Customer Service Manager will oversee the day to day operation of the customer service team. They will work with their team to manage inbound communications and exceed customer expectations. Primary metrics for this position will include customer and agent satisfaction, productivity, meeting or exceeding sales targets, quality and process efficiency. Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to both diagnose opportunities for improvement and work cross-functionally to implement solutions. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for improving our organization and serving our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
QUALIFICATIONS FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
· Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory or management position in a relevant functional area: order management, customer service, planning or allocations.
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; or equivalent experience
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
· Interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and stakeholders at varying levels of the organization
· Analytical and creative/resourceful problem solving skills
· Ability to think strategically, gather and synthesize data and information, review objectively, and present facts and recommendations to management
· Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment
· Ability to coordinate and influence internal and external resources to advance business objectives
· Commitment to meeting high pressure deadlines and work above a full time schedule when necessary
· “Can-do” mentality with a strong sense of teamwork and accountability
We offer competitive wages, growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including:
· Medical and Life Insurance
· Short-term and Long-term disability Insurance
· 401(k) with a company match
· Paid vacations and holidays
· Tuition reimbursement and much more
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in becoming part of our team, please send your resume and salary requirements via e-mail to [email protected], fax (303) 459-5103 or apply in person, Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm.
All responses must include salary requirements to be considered.
Please visit our web site at www.carefreeofcolorado.com for more information regarding our company.