<< Careers Home
Financial Analyst - Broomfield
Carefree of Colorado has opened a new position on our team. This is a great opportunity for a high energy, intelligent, financial thinker to work with our Controller to define this position and the contributions for which it will be responsible. Carefree of Colorado, a division of the Scott Fetzer Company and Berkshire Hathaway, is the world’s premier manufacturer and provider of awnings, shade products and accessories to the global Recreational Vehicle market, Marine OEM and Aftermarkets. By leveraging our almost 48 year history, leading industry position, and financial strength, we are able to provide unique opportunities for both personal and professional growth. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has a passion for improving our organization and serving their internal and external customers.
FINANCIAL ANALYST POSITION
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial planning and analysis as well as collaborating with others throughout the business with financial data collection, reporting and analysis. This position will also provide data required to assist business leaders with strategic and business development decisions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- Provide support to management for the annual budget process, forecasting, and modeling
- Maintain the master budget model, answer cost center owner questions, follow up with owners to make sure they are on track to meet their deadlines
- Provide month end reporting support to cost center owners
- Work with departments to evaluate reporting needs and train cost center owners how to access and run their reports
- Complete required monthly and quarterly reporting to our parent company
- Support the sales team with reporting requirements including calculating commissions and rebates as well as ad hoc analysis
- Conduct and report on results of margin and profitability analysis
- Track capital spending and assist with capital expenditure requests
- Perform and assist with special projects as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE FINANCIAL ANALYST
- BA/BS in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 5 years job related experience (FP&A experience is a plus)
- CPA preferred.
- Experience building complex financial models and performing financial analysis
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Self-motivated and organized
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Utmost ability to work with and preserve the confidential nature of information being worked with
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite of products - advanced Excel skills are a must
- Salesforce, manufacturing experience and project management are a plus!
We offer competitive wages, growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Other various voluntary insurance coverages
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement and much more
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in becoming part of our team, please send your resume and salary requirements today.
Send your resume to Carefree