<< Careers Home
Warehouse Manager - Broomfield
Send your resume to Carefree
Carefree, a division of the Scott Fetzer Company and Berkshire Hathaway, is the world’s premier manufacturer and provider of awnings, shade products and accessories to the global Recreational Vehicle market, Marine OEM and Aftermarkets. By leveraging our 47 year history, leading industry position, and financial strength, we are able to provide unique opportunities for both personal and professional growth.
WAREHOUSE MANAGER POSITION
The Broomfield Warehouse Manager is responsible for the daily management and oversight of the Broomfield warehouse activities, including the Shipping & Receiving departments. The Broomfield Warehouse Manager is responsible for creating a positive work environment that supports continuous improvement across all functions within a diverse workforce. The position reports to the Plant Manager and works closely with other peers across the organization to ensure the warehouse is functioning to meet the objectives of Carefree.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE WAREHOUSE MANAGER
- Provide leadership and direction for the successful day-to-day operation of the warehouse across all shifts.
- Maintain warehouse safety, adhering to all regulatory guidelines, and ensure all employees are aware of, trained, and following safety policies to provide a safe workplace.
- Manage the functions of receiving and warehousing including: receipt of materials, storage, material movement, product returns, non-conforming material, and inventory accuracy.
- Coordinate with Purchasing and Manufacturing to maximize efficiency.
- Ensure on-time delivery to customers serviced from the Broomfield warehouse.
- Develop strategies to ensure the warehouse meets its delivery goals.
- Ensure customer deliveries are recorded and documented per company policy, in a timely manner, to ensure proper cut-off for revenue recognition.
- Ensure inventory quantities are accurate at all times in accordance with what Friedman shows.
- Monitor and measure Warehouse performance for accuracy, delivery and efficiency.
- Research and resolve all inventory discrepancies, working towards a solution to correct issues
- Maintain the warehouse facility, equipment, and grounds in excellent condition.
- Continuous development and training of warehouse personnel to perform their functions in a safe and efficient manner.
- Analyze and establish workforce requirements to meet customer demand and business objectives.
- Analyze equipment and warehouse needs, being proactive, to ensure all warehouse objectives can be met now and in the future.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR WAREHOUSE MANAGER
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing overall warehouse operations including shipping, receiving and inventory
- Bachelor's degree
- Interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and stakeholders at varying levels of the organization
- Analytical and creative/resourceful problem solving skills, detail oriented
- Ability to think strategically, gather and synthesize data and information, review objectively, and present facts and recommendations to management
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to coordinate and influence internal and external resources to advance business objectives
- Commitment to meeting high pressure deadlines and work above a full time schedule when necessary
- “Can-do” mentality with a strong sense of teamwork and accountability
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Continuous improvement or Lean Six Sigma experience a plus
We offer competitive wages, growth opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term disability Insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Tuition reimbursement and much more
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in becoming part of our team, please send your resume and salary requirements.